One of the most frequently asked questions that I get is how to save favorites for sharing. Below are some instructions to help you save and share any pictures from my site to your "favorites" folder. Saving favorites is a great way to share the pictures that you like with others, and to let me know which pictures you'd like to negotiate with me on price for prints or products. Not to worry, if you follow my blog, you'll know that I am a terrible negotiator. There are also instructions on sharing to Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and Pinterest
Saving and Sharing Favorites
1. When you see a photo you like, look for the heart sign which can be found on the photo page by hovering your mouse over the picture near the upper right hand corner. Click on the heart to save the photo to your favorites.
2. If you are not logged into your account, or if you haven't registered for an account yet, you will be asked to log in or register after clicking the heart icon.
3. After either logging in or registering, the photo you've saved to your favorites will appear in your "favorites", which will be seen at the top left hand corner of the window.
4. Going to your favorites section, you'll see all the photos you've saved, and you have the option to share with others.
5. You can share them with me.......
6. Or you can share with others....
You also have the option to share any pictures you see on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest, and by email.
1. On the photo page in the gallery, click on the "Share" button near the upper right hand corner of the picture.
2. You will see options to share the picture, entire gallery, or slideshow in the window that pops up.
As always, you can always contact me with any questions. Easiest way is to use the chat box you see on the page in the lower right hand corner of this page.